Thursday, August 16, 2007

Money...

What the heck are you guys in the states doing over there? Every time I check my portfolio I'm down another 2%... all of the gains I've experienced through careful forex manipulation of my paychecks have been shuffled away by losses in the stock market. Will someone do some buying please?

Subprime concerns, whatever... it's not like these loan companies are just giving money away, what's the big deal? Oh wait, yes they are giving money away. Hm

I'd like to see a nice 8-9% bump in the S&P tomorrow... can those of you reading this see what you can do on the buy side for me? I'd appreciate it.

-MK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DJI up 162 at just before noon eastern. Fed cut the discount rate .5% today to prop up countrywide.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.