Sunday, August 5, 2007

Clarification of yesterday

I really that my tone here isn't misread: I have nothing but good feelings toward this league, which has provided me with an experience of a lifetime. While it has not been perfect here, the fact remains that we're here, we're playing baseball in Israel, and we are all having an absolute blast. We appreciate the work that it took to get us all here, and I hope that conditions will allow for my return next summer.

The last thing I want to do is provide "bad press" for the league. I hardly think that this blog actually constitutes "press" at all - but, I should be clear to say to those reading this that everything here should be read with an overwhelmingly positive light. If I bring something up that seems negative, it just means that I may have run out of new fun times to talk about. I don't want to complain or be of any burden to the league.

I was not asked to write this, but after considering the implications and tone of some of my more recent posts, I wanted to make sure everyone knows how great everything here is, and how certain 'gripes' are only brought up because they represent interesting situations.

-MK

No comments: